The CORSAIR 5000D AIRFLOW is a mid-tower ATX case that shows off your PC, and not its cables. Hidden cable management and an airflow-optimized front panel make building a clean, cool PC easy, with two included CORSAIR AirGuide fans.
- Clean and Cool: The 5000D makes a stunning, showpiece-worthy PC easy to build, and even easier to keep cool with the space and flexibility to mount multiple 360mm radiators.
- High-Airflow Front Panel: An optimized steel front panel delivers massive airflow to your system for maximum cooling.
- CORSAIR RapidRoute Cable Management System: Makes it simple and fast to route your major cables through a single hidden channel, with an easy-access hinged door and a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables.
- Two Included 120mm Fans: CORSAIR AirGuide fans utilize anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling.
- Motherboard Tray with Customizable Fan Mounts: Side-mount up to 3x 120mm fans or up to a 360mm radiator, enabling new flexible cooling options.
- Maximum Cooling Potential: A spacious interior fits up to 10x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, along with multipleradiators including up to a 360mm in front or side and a 360mm push/pull in the roof.
- Modern Front Panel I/O: Puts your connections within easy reach, including a USB 3.1 Type-C Port, 2x USB 3.0 port, and a combination audio/microphone jack.
- All the Storage You Need: Fits up to 4x 2.5in SSDs and 2x 3.5in HDDs.
- 520mm x 245mm x 520mm / 20.47" x 9.65" x 20.47"
- Steel, Plastic, Tempered Glass
- Tool-Free Tempered Glass Side Panel: Show off your high-profile components and RGB lighting.
- Removable Front and Roof Panels: For easy installation and cleaning of your components.
The CORSAIR 5000D AIRFLOW is a mid-tower ATX case that shows off your PC, and not its cables, finished with an airflowoptimized front panel for maximum ventilation to your system. CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management keeps your cables out of sight, but easy to route with 25mm of depth. A wealth of flexible cooling options let you build your PC your way, including room to mount up to 10x 120mm fans or multiple 360mm radiators, and a motherboard tray with customizable side fan mounts. Two CORSAIR AirGuide fans offer directed airflow to your PC’s hottest components, while room for four storage drives and a modern front I/O panel, including a USB-C port, ensure your PC is ready for this upgrade, and the next.